XYO Live Webcam

I had an idea today. I think XYO should have a live 24/7 webcam so we can all see them working hard. I saw another project do this and people use to watch every day like a reality show and it generated traffic to the site which is never bad, could trigger people to buy more xyo…or new people just exploring could see the team in action and make them feel comfortable in buying in the gamma sale.

Camera could be set up on the wall to get the office view or something. Just an idea! I think it would be cool!

I actually was thinking of doing this as well, and was totally fine with it. But a few of our engineers (and paranoid Arie) was a little weired out by it.

That said, we just hired an AMAZING VIDEOGRAPHER! He started on Monday and he’ll be releasing a regular flow (daily ideally) of beautiful, edited video.

Yesterday, for instance, we had one of our partners from MOBI alliance (who have smart vehicle partnerships with Ford, Chevy, GM, etc.) and we shot video with them and video’d our meeting.

It’ll be released soon.

Honestly, the XY / XYO office and our progress could be an amazing reality show.

Great minds think alike. Well keep working on Arie haha. I think it would be a really unique thing to show people the faces of xyo, build loyalty with us hodlers and catch the attention of new folks. Just point it away from his desk hahaha. That sounds good though Scott cant wait to see the new content

there is some facial recognition software that could be used to substitute emoji overlays for employees that don’t want to be seen. Ill find out what it is called, if this is really the last thing holding it back from happening.

No one likes people looking over their shoulder whilst trying to work.
Although I’d proberbly have a nose once. Soon get bored.

Wait, I guy called “Paranoid Arie” is working at a company that produces tracking devices and software?