XYO and This Crypto Bear Market

First things first!

Welcome to our XYO Community Forum.

Just wanted to give you guys a brief update on XY / XYO and how we’re doing in this “crypto bear” market.

In brief, we are CRUSHING IT!

I would have never expected this, but sales of our SEC Reg A+ Equity have more-than-exceeded expectations. In fact, it could end up being a more popular way to get involved with XY / XYO than even the Main Token Sale!

Here’s why it’s succeeding:

We’re build a team of genius marketers, amazing business development folks and professionals that match the exceptional level of talent we have on our engineering team.

We are built for this. When you got involved with us here at XY / XYO, you decided to join up with a company who can run a business, grow and thrive, no matter what the market conditions are. Or at least, that’s what we’re attempting to do, being that we’ve built out our team’s DNA with marketers + technologists.

Anyways, this was a spur of the moment post… and soon I really hope to get back to getting in touch via email more.

But for the meantime, I’m going to continue growing our team, working on amazing things (that will be unveiled at Spatial!!!) and more.

Anyways, that’s all for now. I really look forward to seeing what this community can become!

Cheers,

Scott from XYO

Great news Scott. Thanks for the update.

Just re-reading my post now… Another thing I forgot to mention: we’re at 51 employees now! And we’ve probably searched through 5,000 people to find them, have interviewed 400+ of them in person, and have hired the best 51 at each position!

We are NOT going to be slowing this train down anytime soon! :train2:

Dan the Man from Telegram

Awesome news Scott. I’m pleased to hear about the success of the shares which is providing revenue to enable the team to build. U are doing an absolutely amazing job and we as a community are proud of you.

Good news, Scott!. I’ve been following the progress on Telegram and nothing but good news all around. A dedicated team on a mission. I’m glad to be a HODLr and looking forward to more good things to come.

Xyo rose from #355 this morning to #330 on coin market cap as I write this. Thats a 25 spot jump in a day. Pretty insane we are near the top #200’s while still in the gamma sale and only 1 dex doing the sales. All this in one of the worst bear markets in a long time. If xyo hasnt turned heads yet…it will

Great!! Speaking of A+ shares, do you guys have any plans to be listed in public IPO?

Great News Scott. You and your team should be proud. This stuff isn’t easy and all of your dedication to the project is the reason why XYO will someday roll off the tongue like any other majorly successful company out there now.

Marketing team is doing a great job. I knew nothing about XY Findables, XYO, blockchain, or crypto currency a few weeks ago. I saw some random guy on FB wearing a backwards hat talking about crazy nonsense stuff in a advertising post. Just from seeing that post on FB, I am now not only a Shares and Token holder but in a partnership with XYO on use cases. And all of this just from seeing a random guy wearing a hat backwards.:joy:

I am beyond excited about all of this. Can’t wait for the next announcements!

Yes that’s the plan/goal for XY :slight_smile:

Regarding Spatial Conf, will there be a way to access some of the content presented there if we can’t make it out to San Diego? I’d love to participate if there’s any way possible!

Hey Scott,
Are the 51 employees all in San Diego or are some of those employees part of the company acquisition/partnership in another location?

Couple more questions if I may.

I’m holding 5.2 million tokens, want more (from both places) and would like to buy just as much worth or more of stock in your company (your my first ICO, highest holding, and favorite company).
Will these shares be traded on an exchange (nasdaq) in the future?

How long will shares be available at your current price? Past the gamma sale i’m guessing?

Thank you,
Mike Simpson

Oh yeah, I need a shirt to wear the the Los Angeles Crypto Summit in Los Angeles this October. Are you guys going?

Hey Mike!

Hey Scott,
Are the 51 employees all in San Diego or are some of those employees part of the company acquisition/partnership in another location?

3 are in Sacramento (aka Winterfell)
1 is in New York (aka The Vale)
The rest work out of San Diego (King’s Landing)

Couple more questions if I may.

I’m holding 5.2 million tokens, want more (from both places) and would like to buy just as much worth or more of stock in your company (your my first ICO, highest holding, and favorite company).
Will these shares be traded on an exchange (nasdaq) in the future?

Cannot make forward-looking statements on this or promises, that said, yes, ideally, the goal is to IPO and become tradeable on the US Exchanges. If we continue to focus, execute, think big and take risk, then I hope that will happen.

How long will shares be available at your current price? Past the gamma sale i’m guessing?

I’m not sure how/when the sale will come down or end. It could be weeks or months.

Oh yeah, I need a shirt to wear the the Los Angeles Crypto Summit in Los Angeles this October. Are you guys going?

Hit up token@xyo.network and tell them Scott sent you. Link to this post and tell them you need a shirt ASAP!

Cheers,
Scott

must be spending lots on advertising? Im seeing it everywhere :slight_smile:

you could have event currency that you could only use at that event? :open_mouth: the possibilities are endless? :open_mouth: :slight_smile:

giving a discount on purchases, loyalty schheme and bringing people back year after year as the only place they can spend it

Spatial, Spatial, Spatial :wink:

?? spatial or speciaL?

Spatial – our first ever XYO summit coming November! (https://spatial.xyo.network)