Welcome! Start Here!

Who is xyo Partnering up with?
partnerships@xyo.network

1 Like

Hi! I’ve never gotten out of the DOS days so this is seriously huge for me. I’m a retiree and I’m using geomining as one of the many ways to keep myself active. I’ve never dealt with crypto currency either, so this is one GIANT step for this man…very exciting stuff!

5 Likes

It makes sense
Thanks

3 Likes

Me too Got bored with requirement and thought this looks exciting. The support staff are excellent at helping out.
Learning as I go. Looking forward to the xyo coins being worth a whole cent.:blush:

3 Likes

Hey, finally found my way here! Found out about XYO Network via an Angel invest/seed invest enewsletter I subscribed to. Only talked about the company, so I bought in. This was maybe June /July ‘18. Took me a month or so, of thinking before I bought in via Gamma. Then…a few months after that I bit the bullet and bought a Geomining kit! And then…I downloaded the COIN DAPP and started mining XYO 24-36 hours before Scott officially announced it during their webcast.

2 Likes

Its Ludi, Geohacker from Jakarta Indonesia. I am building xyo.network community for Indonesian.

“XYO: Screw It, Let’s Do It”

1 Like

Hello! We’re a husband and wife team from Monmouth County, New Jersey, USA. Hubby has been into XYO for a little over a month, I’ve been at it maybe two weeks now.
Here’s to XYO’s bright future!

2 Likes

So I guess I should introduce myself here rather than trying to fit my introduction in a help post.

I’m 21 years old and currently living in Florida. I found out about the XYO Network a little over two weeks ago, and I’ve been pretty excited about it after finding out what it actually is and what it can become capable of. I’m still trying to figure out the details of how best I can use my skills and presently limited resources to get involved in this, but overall I’m a big fan of the concept and its potential.

Right now I’m in the process of acquiring a Sentinel, and I might eventually construct a Bridge of my own to go along with it if I can figure out how to do that.

I’m here basically because I’m excited about the Network’s future and would like to discuss it as it continues to develop. I’m looking forward to seeing how that journey continues to unfold!

2 Likes

Save your change

0 Likes

It’s the next big thing that’s for sure

0 Likes