United kingdom users

Hi George apologies poor typing i have my office in Mold and live in Cheshire. I have just been out for a run and took the sentinel with me and used the coin app on returning but cant collect any other locations except my home any ideas? Also 1 of my sentinels wont power on or beep when pressed do you think it’s faulty?

1 Like

I Ideally would like to afford 100 kits!! I know I can sell them all and make a little profit maybe from setting up and installing them amongst competitors!! @scott

0 Likes

Ok… i think i messed up with my walk today… i think this is the route i took.

Took 4 hours from the time the train left to the time i got back in.

0 Likes

Welcome and good luck

0 Likes

I’m starting to be a little concerned… yesterday 2 hours before the server reset the xyo drop ran out. Tonight it is 4 hours… xyo are so in demand that if it starts to be 2 hours earlier each night then by this time next week assuming one sleeps like a normal person (midnight to 8am) then by the time us british wake up they will all be gone. I hope that they will start to break up the drops by timezones, so GMT’s alotment would be avalible from a diffrent time than PST’s.

0 Likes

GeorgeM ? More detail please, I’m not understanding. US west coast are 8 hours behind us. When COIN went live last Wednesday at their 12 noon, I was watching it live in UK at 8pm

0 Likes

Reset is midnight our time.

If you look at the clock and timer till reset you can work that out. Also it was mentioned as such in the videos on the 6th.

Edit:thats a screenshot from days ago… i took video today, but it wont let me add it to the thread.

0 Likes

I think I’ve worked out who the othef person in aberystwyth whom uses the xy4’s. Today i went to volunteer for the scouts for the first time. At the end i was walking back witb one of the other scout leaders… my devices detected for the first yime went above 2… to 4… and was beeping.

0 Likes

Ok… Check to make sure that you have enabled mobile data use for COIN.
As for the sentinel, it may just require a new battery… I have some here. If you need me to come assist you in both tasks, please PM me your contact number

@George_Allsorts

0 Likes

Set up mine a couple of days ago in East Devon - not expecting much traffic around here unless the holidaymakers carry their sentinels with them. Population of my town (Colyton) is only around 4,000.
Anybody thought of sending them around the world in the post? Just need to make sure they are returned undelivered in some way.

0 Likes

I was more thinking that maybe ond should rent induvidual sentinals out as we are only able to use like 1 with COIN right now, so if we were to rent one out at say £5 stating that if they walk whilst using coin for 4 hours a day, theyll earn like £15 per week (at current token price). We’d end up getting enough after 3 months (assuming all 8 were rented) to get our £400 back from the initial kit cost. This thought was mainly triggered by the creation and distribution daly they sre currently havibg.

0 Likes

He UK team someone mentioned about keeping coins mined as likely to go up in value. Is this correct have noticed that they expire in 12 months?

0 Likes

Only expire after 12 months if left in coin app. You need to move them in min blocks of 10000 to your own private online wallet. Where, it is hoped they will increase in value.

They can’t increase in COIN app

You can cash out of your wallet at any time / price value you choose

Good luck

George in Northumberland

0 Likes

Yes I have asked if two miners could post them back and forth to each other collecting data as passing through various sorting offices.

Not had any response yet. Probably as they not fully functioning yet, Too few of them and cost of postage (79p) more than its worth at present.

George in Northumberland

1 Like

Thanks George

0 Likes