List of Archivists and General Support

ATM, both my bridges are connected to the default Archivist. I realize the network is just rolling out, but it would be nice if we could get alerted when Archivist get added etc. My feeling is that I’ve made a significant investment and am supporting the network already. Don’t make me invest a ton of my time tracking info down and getting support.

And don’t get me started on the Airdrop on the 13th. No sign of my tokens in my wallet yet…

@ricthesoundguy, Hello, I just read your post dated Dec 18th regarding your investment and doing a ton of work trying to figure out all this stuff with XYO.

There are a lot of people that arent happy with the roll out of XYO. I’m still kind of hopeful that all this will pan out. In the interim, would you mind telling me about this thing called “Airdrop”?

Thx.

Jeff

N Tampa Bay, FL

I have confidence that the XYO network is going to turn out to be a great investment. So far, all my hardware is up and running and now it’s just a matter of time until the network goes live.

As far as Airdrops go, I don’t know what to tell you. I got scammed by a link in their Telegram channel, where they said they would make announcements about airdrops. So DO NOT follow any links claiming to be offering them because they are fake. And the scammers had cloned the XYO site perfectly. I’m pretty freakin paranoid about the Internet so it was all that much more frustrating that I couldn’t detect the fake site.

So anyway, at some point they will do actual airdrops. Airdrops are set up to be opportunities for geo miners and others in the community to acquire XYO tokens at a slightly discounted price. That’s how I understand it. But don’t take my word for it! There is plenty to read on the subject contained on the XYO network page.

Thanks for replying so quickly.

I’m brand new to cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. Is there a way to determine if my Bridge and Sentinels are working correctly?

Thanks again for your help.

Jeff

Virus-free. www.avast.com