Lets Dissect The Latest NEWSLETTER

Dear XYO Founding HODL’ers and XY Shareholders,

Scott Scheper here!

First off, I promise that very soon I’ll begin writing to you more regularly.

It’s definitely on my radar that I’ve been way too busy lately where I really haven’t had the time I’ve wanted to lately to write to you personally about our journey and our incredible story.

But anyways, here’s the deal…

We have 3 days until tickets for Spatial, our first-ever summit, go live!

And I can hardly contain myself about all of the INSANELY valuable and incredible things we have lined up for you.

Over the next few days before tickets go live, I’m going to reveal more and more details on the incredible speakers, topics, content, musicians, celebrities and, of course, cryptocurrency movers-and-shakers that you’ll be meeting at the event!

Here are just a few highlights of what you can expect:

-Secrets of the blockchain universe spilled by technical genius Arie Trouw -Up close, never-before-seen demos of the XYO Network technology

-XYO Geo Mining workshop so that you can be the very first person to Geo Mine cryptocurrency before anyone else

-XYO Geo dApp workshop so you can get your dream Geo dApp developed on the world’s first crypto-location network

-Exciting announcements that will rattle the blockchain world (and will NOT be livestreamed to the public)

And (drum roll please)…

I’ll be unveiling our plan to get listed on the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchange, Binance, without paying a penny.

Yep.

I’ve been getting messages left and right from our community asking about when XYO will get listed on a major exchange and by you attending Spatial, you will get an exclusive look before anyone else.

As a reminder, ticket sales for Spatial are going LIVE this Friday, September 14th, at noon Pacific!

And only those who are on the Spatial wait list will receive first access.

Click here to get on the wait list if you have n’t already

You’ll want to stay close by your phone or computer…

Because we’re NOT EVEN going to begin marketing outside of email since that’s seriously how limited seats are!

After a few days, if tickets don’t sell out within the first hour, we’ll be advertising it.

But when we do that, you won’t be able to lock in your SPECIAL XYO HODLER and XY Shareholder Early Bird prices!

So get on the Spatial wait list today (and receive FIRST access to tickets when they’re available on Friday)

I promise you’re going to have a lot of fun and learn a lot of cool things while you’re here with us in sunny San Diego :slight_smile:

Stay tuned!

Warm regards,

Scott Scheper

Credits.
https://www.reddit.com/user/Mcjew82
for bring it up on reddit

musicians, celebrities,< i understand but what is cryptocurrency movers-and-shakers ??

We’ll be bringing in other thought leaders in the crypto-space - influencers, developers, leads on other projects, etc. More details are obviously coming soon.

Hey Scott is this anywhere I can go in NYC to get a better understanding of XYO. I would like to buy tokens and become a shareholder. I would like help in figuring it all out, and should I buy it go kit?