I need more info to participate and "mine"? How to play, so to speak

That feature is still being worked on. Hopefully before the end of the end of the year.

1 Like

Thanks! And happy holidays! A cited about today :grin::christmas_tree::tada:take care and thanks for the reply
Gennaro

1 Like

If I gift my xy find its that i got with my mining kit do I still collect the profits?

1 Like

Looking for videos or some kind of help. All let’s make this a good experienced.
XYO team not looking good! you did take my money.

2 Likes

PizzaMind when I try to add the default archivist, I get an error saying “xyo app has stopped working”. Do you have any ideas how to resolve this? Excited to get started!

2 Likes

I had that happen at one point too. Try a hard reboot of the pi.

2 Likes

I don’t know if you guys have read that article that just came out on medium.com an hour ago about the cost of fuel mining cost more than the value of the coin itself???

0 Likes

Any chance of providing the hyper link? I think also it depends on the country… In parts of Russia electricity is very cheap and so it’s more profitable their. Different countries have different rules. Also, some places (like if your living in HUD provided housing) give you free electricity as part of the deal… it’s not as black and white as it may appear.

0 Likes

it’s still in beta, so it requires a bug fix.

0 Likes

Hopefuly they will have gotten rid of most of the bugs by the time mining goes live (12PM 6th feb 2019).

0 Likes

You can mine currently using the coin app through your phone. Download it, keep a minimum of 1 sentinel with you and take a walk. Push the mining pick ax button and coins will appear. You can only collect in areas with coins, so you need fo move about 25-50 ft and collect again. Your passenger can collect for you when your out driving, but I’ve noticed that anything over 15-20mph, you skip 1-2 blocks between connections and it locks up occasionally. I hope this helps!

0 Likes

If your passenger has their own seperate COIN account, give them your phone. With one phone in each hand and both their thumbs working alternatively you can mine more blocks, drive faster. See how fast you can get those thumbs going. Fun for short time until it gets boring.

1 Like