How to help - for novices

Hi! I bought into the ICO and also Gamma. I have bought XY shares as well. I saw that we get a mining kit after spending 5.4 ETH (from what I recall). My question is this…How does this work for the layman/woman? If I want to actually help with the locations of things that people want to track/know, do I need to spend additional ETH to get to the 5.4 amount? Is that the only way? I’m not opposed, and am getting cash together to get that whole thing going, actually, regardless. But I would like to know if that is the way to get our rollout moving along, from an individual investor perspective?

TOTALLY ok if that’s the only way, but is that how this works?

Thank you for any insight!

Chris

Hi Chris,
Welcome and thank you for your support! The ‘Mining Kit w/ the purchase of the 5.4 ETH’ offer has expired. However, whenever you invest in XYO equity or tokens you will be given the opportunity to purchase a geo-mining kit. Unfortunately there is no way to do this retroactively as it is an ‘upon-purchase’ offer. Next time you go through the purchase process you will be prompted with the offer. :slight_smile:

Ohhhhhh I see -ok thank you!

No problem, any time!

When i first looked into buying XYO stock and the Geominers the website said that i had to purchase with ETH. It took me forever to buy 1 ETH. When i went back to the website, it had changed. The same link that i had saved for XYO Network now took me to XY Findables at invest.xyfindables.com. It now says i can purchase with a credit card. Is this the real deal or is this one a scam. The emails that i received after purchase are what linked me to this community site. I am kinda scared righr now reading some of these. I really tried to be careful.

Hi @Tawny, No need to be alarmed, our apology for the confusion. I mentioned briefly on another one of your posts but I will mention it here again in case others have the same question—

Currently, XYO is not selling XYO Tokens to US Citizens. However, this does not mean you cannot be a part of the XY Community! XY Findables, (the company behind the XYO Network, also us) blockchain project, has a Reg A+ offering that allows us to sell shares in XY! You can purchase XY Equity easily with a credit card, and you will not need ETH. Hence the different layout on our website.

XYO Tokens and XY Equity are slightly different, and you can learn more about the differences here: https://university.xyfindables.com/xyo-token-holders-vs-xy-equity-owners-whats-the-difference-4fc247ad7524.

If you’d like to learn more about XY Findables and its relationship to the XYO Network, you can learn about it here: https://university.xyfindables.com/how-are-xy-and-xyo-network-related-370bf3bd55d3.

Finally, you can check out our SEC Reg A+ qualification and purchase XY Equity here: https://www.xyfindables.com/

Please email our investors support team if you have any additional questions:

investor-relations@xyfindables.com :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you @Erika for the feedback. I feel relieved that I did things correctly. I was originally wanting to purchase tokens but after reading this i am happy to have purchased the stocks. That was the right path for me. I guess someone upstairs was watching out for me and guiding my path.

@Tawny, not a problem. Let me know if you have any other questions, I’m always happy to help!

From our entire team at XYO— thank you so much for your support!

@Erika
I just finished the XY Equity purchase and had trouble during check out of the Mining Kit. Due to my credit card’s fraud protection, I was declined the transaction during check out, after I have approved the purchase attempt with my bank, I was stuck at the mining kit check out window without success to finish the transaction.
I’ve send an email to XYO support team, but worried that I lost the chance to buy the mining kit.
How do I get to buy the mining kit now?
Thanks
L.

This is exactly what happened to me as well! I would still like to buy a kit but haven’t heard back after a couple of emails yet. Thanks! Chris

Thanks for letting us know - our support team should get back to you soon with a link to finish your purchase or to re-purchase.

hi, im Andrea from New Zealand, I’m very new to this and definitely wanted to get my mining kit when I purchased my shares but it wouldn’t finish the transaction so I just paid for the shares. I am in the process of saving up for the ETH to purchase my tokens, but I’m on a fixed income so it will take a wee while, but I’m very determined. back to the mining kit, please include me in the list of people that need the opportunity to revisit my initial mining kit offer that I missed out on due to some sort of glitch. also one more question please, your xyo network home page keeps telling me I have a US IP address, but I’m not there I’m most definitely here, and I’m not using any proxy or anything, can you advise me how to get around this issue please… SO GLAD TO BE PART OF THE TEAM

I purchased shares and a mining kit. All arrived to my house. I opened the box and was a bit confused. I found a content list of all that was in the box but no directions. By trial and error I got my miner connected to my network. I had no forms to fill out with the miner. I asked myself, how will I get the tokens and what do all those numbers mean?