Geo Mining Mobile

Have you updated since friday?

I wonder if you weren’t logged into the COIN app when you were mining earlier in the week?

When I first started mining I wasn’t logged in. When I did log in I lost these tokens. However, since logging in I have retained all mined tokens, even after updating the COIN app twice.

Hi @GeorgeM and @Billy_Idle - Thanks for your comments. I had initially logged in right after installing Coin. So I’m sure I was good there. Fast-forward to today - it started working for me again. Maybe something was down for awhile - who knows. But my geomining is back on track!

Thanks again, Gents!

Chris

Geomining on the MRT train in Kuala Lumpur. It’s not too fast and mostly above ground. Nicely picking up square by square.
I bought a ticket for 0.25$ (next stop) but I went the whole distance and back. Gave me nearly 3000 XYO.

What do you have plugged into USB port on bridge?

My kit hasnt arrived yet. But when it does in one i’ll have they keyboard. My keyborad I’ve had for a while and has an extra usb port in it, so I’ll plug the mouse into that. 2nd and 3rd bridge usb would be a phone charger… that way, if it needs more memory for any readon i can use 1 of my spare 5 android devices to provide extra memory, or a usb drive. 4th would be usb wifi adapter.

Edit: if you remind me in a month I’ll make a video to show you.

@giaykhen is that the ios COIN? Not much visable diffrence, but a little easier to read that compass

It’s the usb for my keyboard