I’m going Lancealvarez…

2 Likes

K@@L; first beer and jagermeister is on you :grin:

2 Likes

It’s all good but I don’t drink But I’m sure I can make that happen

2 Likes

I’ll drink yours if I can get the time off work to go with you :grimacing:

2 Likes

Most companies give 1.5 days PTO per month; therefore, you should have accrued enough to go :laughing:

1 Like

I have 160 sick hours, 4 weeks of vacation, and 2 days of personal but I can’t take time off until mid-July because it’s our busy season :slightly_frowning_face: But I’ll still ask

1 Like

Okay fine by me

1 Like

WOW

Can you sell some of that back to the company?

When I got off active duty from the Navy I had 47 days of vacation. I was able to sell 30 days and 17 days early out.

1 Like

I’m hoping since I’m trying to hang out with you they will say yes. With what happened to our brother and all they know how important family time is to me.

0 Likes

Sick can’t be paid out unless I use the days. It’s use it or lose it on the personal days and I get 2 per year. Vacation is maxed out at 4 and I can get paid out 2 weeks in the winter if I don’t use it. I get 2 weeks a year and after max it’s use it or lose it from accruing past 4 weeks

1 Like

Good night hun :kissing_heart:

0 Likes

@KaptKos Ah! You’re a sailor. That explains some of the language.:scream::joy: Just kidding shipmate. Fortunately my stint was during peacetime. AT2. Last 3 years in a Patrol squadron sooooooo no more boats. No tail-hooks on a P3C. Thanks you for your service.

1 Like

Same to you bro. ty for your service.

0 Likes

I was physically in Panama and Desert Shield/Storm. Navy boy w Marine Corps unit. I lost two Marines dury my 8 years of service.

0 Likes

@KaptKos :disappointed:

0 Likes

I’m sorry you lost people. Thank you for your service.

1 Like