Can family members carry my setinels and get 12x more or do I need to get them their own kits?

Everything Geo Mining lives here! Talk mining rigs, specs, Sentinel components, Bridges, Archivists and Diviners.

1 Like

Anyone you let have or have a sentinal near them, will earn 12x. People walking behing you can mine off of you at 12x. Just need 1 sentinal detected.

2 Likes

Thanks man!

2 Likes

What is the purpose in owning more sentinels? If I buy more should I distribute them to friends. It doesn’t look like they become associated with an account that make them help me in any way. If I do hand them out, do I have to collect them back every so often so they connect with my bridge?

1 Like

Good question jackoat, one I’d like answered too.

I have 1 sentinel right now but also have 8 more in the post from USA. When they arrive maybe I will be able to answer that… will let you know.

0 Likes

Thanks pinballdreamer.

0 Likes

You should collect them at the end of the week each week and upload all information to your bridge then pass them back out but they are still updating the software for IOS and android and they are updating sentinel software so don’t do it just yet Unless you have already received your updated SD card Then you can have all of them out but before you do that register them all to your bridge then hand them out to whoever you’re going to hand them out to and collect them at the end of the week or even 2 weeks don’t go past 2 weeks because the sentinels can only hold so much information so I would say 9 days to be safe then collect them then upload them to your bridge then give them out again and repeat I hope this was helpful

0 Likes

OK, can anyone explain what exactly these given-out sentinels are collecting? Currently the bound-connection feature is supposedly not yet in operation.

0 Likes