Auto mining update

I’m sorry if you are not having success and can understand how frustrating it must be.
Not sure why you think I might be lying, what would I have to gain?
Maybe I can provide you some proof of the system working for me at least…

I have tried to attach 2 screenshots from my iPhone :iphone: X.
The first is 5:30 :clock530: this morning when I started my shift (I travel around the North West of England :black_flag:󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 in my Job).
I started with 9K and when I finished my shift I had 12.5K
It seems to me that XY are making some changes to the system and I’m guessing it’ll all come good soon for everyone :crossed_fingers:
Possibly the 3 day live feed my shed some light on things?
Personally I’m hopeing to find out how the bridge that came in my Geomining kit is gonna make us money because it seems to be pointless right now.

edit note :memo:: the pics have loaded up in the reverse order

4 Likes

Agree …patience. Time will tell.

2 Likes

Feeling dumb here…how do I connect on telegram? Have it installed…now what :slight_smile:

0 Likes

Finally got my kit and I’ll be damned, I got a click of 27.07 tokens!!!

It’s been frustrating waiting 7 weeks for my XY Reg A shares and Geominer kit.

Thanks #xyo #çrypto

6 Likes

Awesome yeh good rewards available for us Happy mining :pick:

3 Likes

Please download the Telegram App from the App Store either IOS or Android and set up account

2 Likes

Faith in XYO persistence in learning and persists in the works mining etc that needs to be done to expand the network :blush::+1:

3 Likes

My favorite number is about to hit:

0 Likes

Telegram Sucks!!! Do you?

1 Like

It’s crazy how people are missing the big picture, crazy how people want it now, no patience, it’s such a shame that people feel entitled. This company is going to be awesome, I’ve truly believe in what they are doing and in what’s coming. Scott and Aree, and the whole XYO team keep up the awesome work you guys are doing. Can’t wait till the day that XYO goes to the moon!!!

12 Likes

KaptKos

March 20

Telegram Sucks!!! Do you?

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

In Reply To

Tiarna1

March 20

Please download the Telegram App from the App Store either IOS or Android and set up account

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

1 Like

Those ungenuine do not belong to this company or what it stands for

3 Likes

Your reply to have
me join Telegram
seemed like SPAM;
therefore, my rude reply.
For that; Sorry, I am.

0 Likes

Great comments. Could’nt agree more. Forgetting rewards, isn’t the main point to gather as much location info for the company in order for them to sell product to big businesses, thus making proper earned money. Without which they will soon run out money/ coins to give away.

4 Likes

The “No Sentinels Error” is extremely frustrating.

0 Likes

@mikeyrInJeff
Just leave it on auto and make sure your screen timeout is above 5 minutes. Once you mine the blue square will stay on for around 3 minutes or so and disappears. The app will then mine again immediately upon the blue square clearing out. Some time the pointer constantly hunt around while at the house. Those are the best time as it mines constantly. The biggest problem with setting it and forgetting it. Is the Server Error (the system cannot locate sentinels, even though you might have a bunch around). Hope this answered your question

1 Like

People forget that the company needs to create an income windfall as well, also the company was in the red and now they’re like $24Mill positive cash… If we want to really make money we need to assist in envesting and maybe doing a little bit of physical labor… like turning on the coin app… that takes a whole lot of work to perform…

4 Likes

I agree with everything you said in your posting, with exception of “this whole phone app “game” is in my opinion, highly counter productive”. I believe the app have brought tons of awareness to the company. Which in turn equates to more kit purchases. Example: my son who’s in high school told his friends about the app. They then told their parents. To date 3 parents have contacted me about XYO and I’ve given them tons of educational materials on the company (since this is an investment I want them to make their own decision). 2 of those parents have purchased the kit just to be able to mine XYO tokens. I had one more contacted me about BitCoin and Etherium. I gave them a link to 99bitcoins educational videos.
By the way, for those of you that have not seen any of Nates videos. I recommend it for all beginners in Crypto Currency. Nate is absolute awesome and it’s all free info. The videos averages around 12 minutes or so each and are very informative.

2 Likes

Thanks for your help!

Mike Reiter
:notes:Vikki and Mike​:notes:
Jeffersonville, IN 47130
Cell: 352-455-0313
mikeyr.reiter@gmail.com

1 Like

yes I am only earning 1 also it is terrible. forget getting 10000 within a year without using a sentinel nearby. It’s mathematically impossible.

1 Like