0 Likes

One whole dollar?

WOW!

DON’T QUIT YOUR DAY JOB.

0 Likes

Wow, you think small don’t you.
Think Bigger…
Think how can we multiply earnings…
I have several ideas but cautious to discuss openly on here, after all if you know the secret to the golden egg you keep that secret to yourself or the price of gold plummets!!

1 Like

Yes I am experiencing same thing. I always noticed the blue ring going around and now there is a white ring going around the opposite direction. It is taking twice as long to mine in between mines. Sometimes the minor is stuck and doesn’t appear to be doing anything but hovering over the square that I am trying to mine and I’ve already passed it.

2 Likes

each Quadtile (square on the map) has a 5 min cool down.
The auto mine feature recognises this so you get max coin if you are stationary.
Do this help?

0 Likes

as for it taking longer to mine, I think Android owners had an advantage at first, iPhone owners are seeing exactly the same rate of mining as before the auto mine update, if not faster because the auto mine mine’s faster than we can click

0 Likes

I just earned 150 coin walking to my local shop and back without touching my phone.
If you aren’t seeing similar results you may be doing something wrong?

1 Like

I will try this is usually when I’m driving through my neighborhood.

1 Like

How do you manually mine from your house?

0 Likes

Do you have the Coin app set up on your phone and do you own an XY Sentinel?

0 Likes

Update, kit now in Kansas City.
I hope one of the sentinels is on collecting data.

03/16/2019 - 11:02 A.M.

Kansas City, MO, United States

Package departed UPS Mail Innovations facility enroute to USPS for induction

Past Event

03/16/2019 - 7:27 A.M.

Kansas City, MO, United States

Package received for sort by destination UPS Mail Innovations

1 Like

Yup…

Mike Reiter
:notes:Vikki and Mike​:notes:
Jeffersonville, IN 47130
Cell: 352-455-0313
mikeyr.reiter@gmail.com

0 Likes

@_ryan I apologize. I meant to edit my post last night, but I still would have posted later than your reply. Thursday night I collected 19.50 on one square. I stand corrected.

It seems that we are now seeing a much wider range of coins per square, with a lot more low end squares. They’ve given us autocollecting and reduced the average earnings, unfortunately.

Thursday evening I walked for 90-120 minutes and earned 500 coin (4.17/min low estimate). This afternoon I walked for 75 minutes and earned 171 (2.28/min).

1 Like

WOW! Just took my :dog2: for a walk and earned a whopping 0.52 tokens. How much is that in USD?

$0.00156

ALMOST A PENNY!!!

0 Likes

Same here.
Even let it auto mine over night, less than 30, were as went for a drive last week and got 900in 2 hrs.

It’s not worth my time anymore

0 Likes

I am having the same problem I really hope they fix this ASAP

0 Likes

I havent seen anything over 0.9 in two days, most are around 0.35 average. Where I used to mine 200 in 25 miles now I get less than 75. I had seen as much as 5.00 but that changed Friday. Now it is not even worth messing with. A coin is worth only .0024. When I first started to mine XY coins, you had to have 10000 coins before you could redeem them, I did that a couple of times then they changed it so that you could only redeem them once every two weeks. Now they have reduced the coin so that you receive just a particial coin??? I doubt you can even get 10000 in two weeks. Before this change I mined 33000 coins in two weeks, now, I doubt I crack 10000 in the two week time frame. Plus, what will they do next to screw up the mining???

0 Likes

I am sorry to have to tell you, but your math is WAYYYY off, If you mined 0.52 that is less than a coin. Each whole coin is worth 0.0024 at this moment, which is twice as much as you stated. And even at that rate it is no where near a penny. Here is the math: 0.0024 X 0.52 = 0.001248!
0.001248th of ONE CENT.

0 Likes

I barely got 500 since it came out!!! Three weeks, 499.52

0 Likes